Woodbury Bunting-Cobb Hall
Woodbury is a traditional residence hall built in 1959. It is named for Mary Putnam Woodbury (1846-1914), the woman credited with establishing the first free circulating library in New Jersey in 1883. Her husband was James Neilson (Neilson Dining Hall). She was active in many New Brunswick charitable organizations and is responsible for starting kindergarten and manual training classes in the city.
Type: Traditional Residence Hall
Number of Students: 120
Number of Floors: 3
Average Room Size: 11 X 16
Availability: Douglass Residential College (women only), First-year students, Continuing students
Contract Type: Undergraduate Academic Year (Two Semesters)
What's Nearby? Adjacent to Neilson Dining Hall and intramural fields; walk to Douglass College Center and library, Cook Campus Center, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center, Music Library, Rutgers Arts Center Complex, and Loree Gym.
49 Dudley Road
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8520
Features and Amenities
Bunting Cobb is a special, supportive living environment for math, science, and engineering students--the first of its kind in the nation.
- Carpeted rooms
- Community kitchen in building includes microwave
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Computer lab in building
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Laundry room in building
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Wireless networking in lounge