Pell is a traditional residence hall built in 1929. It is located near 12 other residence halls on College Ave, making one feel connected with their community. Pell is one of the halls considered a part of the "College Ave Quads."
Type: Traditional Residence Hall
Number of Students: 70
Number of Floors: 3
Average Room Size: 19 X 12
Availability: Continuing students
What's Nearby? Centrally located on College Avenue Campus, placing it adjacent to University services including College Avenue Gym, Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, Health Services, and academic buildings. A few shorts blocks to downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue.
660 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1175
Features and Amenities
- Pell surrounds a landscaped courtyard and is situated in the heart of College Ave.
- Bathroom and shower facilities available on each floor
- Cable TV and Ethernet
- Each room has a extra long bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Each room has two closets
- Large Screen TVs in Lounge
- Laundry room in building
- Main lounge
- Microwave/refrigerator unit in each room
- Wireless networking in lounge
College Avenue Housing