Back

Campbell Hall

Overview

Campbell is a traditional residence hall built in 1956. It is one of the "River Halls" that overlook the Raritan River. This building was named for William Henry Campbell (born 1808). He was a Professor of Biblical Literature, Theological Seminary; Professor of Belles-Letters, President of Rutgers College; & founder of the Suydam Street Reformed Church in New Brunswick. Campbell Hall is located near 12 other residence halls on College Ave, making one feel connected with their community.

Type: Traditional Residence Hall
Number of Students: 325
Number of Floors: 6
Average Room Size: 15X12
Availability: Continuing students
Contract Type: Undergraduate Academic Year (Two Semesters)
What's Nearby? Adjacent to the Student Activities Center and convenience store. Very close to Alexander Library, Brower Commons Dining Hall, Rutgers Student Center, College Avenue Gym, Health Services, and academic buildings. Just blocks from downtown New Brunswick and Easton Avenue shops and restaurants.

Location

617 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1176

 

Features and Amenities

Important Contacts

Campus Contact
848-932-7209
resident@rutgers.edu

Maintenance
College Avenue Housing
cachous@rci.rutgers.edu