Back

Davidson Hall

Overview

Davidson is a traditional residence hall built in 1961. It is divided into four buildings located close to one another: A, B, C, and D, creating an atmosphere for first-years to build community with one another. It is on Davidson Road which passes through land purchased by Gabriel Davidson in 1929 as an agricultural settlement for Jewish farmers. A native New Yorker, Davidson's many accomplishments included his law practice (1901 through 1907) and his appointment as general manager of the Jewish Agricultural Society (1907 through 1917).

Type: Traditional Residence Hall
Number of Students: 340
Number of Floors: 1
Average Room Size: 18 X 12
Availability: First-year students
Contract Type: Undergraduate Academic Year (Two Semesters)
What's Nearby? Near Busch Campus Center, Paul Robeson Cultural Center, Busch Dining Hall, Sonny Werblin Recreation Center (premier athletic facility)

Location

Davidson Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Features and Amenities

Community lounge in each building with laundry, TV, pool and foozball tables, rooms are carpeted and have drapes, cluster of four one-story buildings.

Important Contacts

Campus contact
848-439-2213
buschsng@rci.rutgers.edu

Maintenance
732-445-0044
buschsng@rci.rutgers.edu