Initiating a Board Approved Project: CPAC Form
University Facilities & Capital Planning is pleased to announce the formation of the Capital Planning Advisory Council (CPAC).
Learn about this committee, its charge, responsibilities, and process below.
Council Charge: Review and prioritize capital projects within the context of the university’s strategic and physical master plan.
- Establish and maintain the university’s Capital Plan and priorities
- Evaluate a project’s pertinence to the university’s strategic plan
- Evaluate a project’s programmatic needs and potential solutions
- Evaluate a project’s business plan, pro-forma and operating assumptions
What is a Capital Project?
- New facility
- Renovations/Improvements in excess of $5 Million
- Land and/or Building purchases in excess of $5 Million
- Land and/or Building dispositions regardless of value
- Material changes in use of university owned property
- President, Chair
- Executive Vice President Academic Affairs
- Chancellor, New Brunswick/Piscataway Campus
- Chancellor, Newark Campus
- Chancellor, Camden Campus
- Chancellor, Health Sciences Campus
- Senior Vice President Finance & CFO
- Senior Vice President for Administration
- Vice President, Facilities & Capital Planning
- Executive Director, Capital Planning; staff liaison
- The following Templates must accompany the Capital Project Approval Form to complete the package:
- Facilities will engage and facilitate submittals with clients
- Council vets merits, pros & cons
- Returns for Additional Info/Action
- Capital Plan Creation
- Submittal to Committee on Finance & Facilities for review
- Board of Governors Approval
Documents must be saved and submitted by email to Frank Wong, Executive Director, Capital Planning & Development at email@example.com.
For additional information please contact Frank Wong, Executive Director, Capital Planning & Development at 848-445-2541 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.