UFCP is responsible for the design and construction of all university capitalized and non-capitalized projects throughout New Jersey. These range from small projects such as carpet replacements and laboratory or office renovations to building additions and new construction.
Use the links below to learn more about our major projects.
- Status of Significant Projects
- Project Narratives
- Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Nursing & Science Building
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- Life Sciences Building
- Seminary Associated Properties
- Richard Weeks Hall of Engineering
- Hahne & Co. Redevelopment
- Rutgers Newark Business School Renovations
- Dental School Sterilization Facility
- Global Village Learning Center